La Onda footwear are designed for daily casual use purposes. All footwear will inevitably show wear and tear, and requires regular maintenance if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended.
La Onda is not responsible for any shoes that are abused or show normal Wear and Tear overtime.
- Scratches and abrasions are inevitable under routine used.
- Outsoles support many times our own bodyweight and will wear down overtime.
Taking time to take care of your shoe will allow them to perform for a longer life time. To enable you to enjoy your La Onda product for a long time, we recommend to take note of the following care information.
- All types of leather and other delicate materials (including metal accessories) may suffer from humidity. Humidity, salt and atmospheric agents in general can cause permanent and irreversible wear and tear. Therefore please take care to avoid rain and direct contact with heat, oil, grease (make up), alcohol (perfume solvents) and other abrasive products as La Onda cannot assume responsibility for the eventual deterioration, modification and mishandling of our products.
- Avoid contact with any materials which may transfer their colour pigments onto our products.
- Due to the nature of Patent Leathers and the finish used, it is possible that dye can transfer onto the leather causing irreversible damage. Always store your product in its dust bag and avoid contact with darker colour materials.